THE PROJECT – INVENTORY is a limited edition that collects unpublished works of international contemporary artists. It was designed to add value to all those works produced and never published or exhibited. An inventory that as the name implies, is a new way of conceiving art in its marvelous expressive forms, accompanied by captivating graphics, an elegant colophon, critical texts on the works, complete captions, biographies and much more. An example of how art and design travel on the same wave, with the choice of fine art paper for an excellent visual result. INVENTORY will be made in two languages: Italian and English. A general presentation by editor and by curator will open the doors to this wonderful edition divided into different sessions and mediums. Easy to read and to share.
An inventory created to be collected, given, disseminated, through the media and the public, during meetings, conferences, exhibitions and more. A catalog that documents the activities from worldwide artists, with a careful selection by the scientific committee. An inventory, which becomes an added value for collectors interested in new works, for galleries that want to know new artists, for artists who want to publish their unpublished projects. See our catalogs here
How does it work?
To whom it is addressed – Artists, architects, scholars, filmmakers and performers are welcome.
Projects/works – All media and new media are accepted. All works and projects must be of high quality and they have never been published in catalogs. Visual Art, public art, installations, large-scale projects never realized are also welcome. Free size works.
Advantage and Facilities –Publication offers the reader the opportunity to learn about unpublished works created by the artist or large-scale projects that can be commissioned for. Furthermore, it offers performers the opportunity to be known and to find new clients.
Where it will be advertised:
- National and International Social Networks, Magazines and Websites (link to download);
- Press releases to journalists, curators, galleries, museums, collectors, art school, audience;
- Free printed copies owner galleries, foundations and museums in Italy.
Book Promotion campaign – Visual works of art / draft-projects / drawings can be purchased during the book promotion campaign, and this will be an added value for all collectors who like to have the purchased work published. PPLG does not take any commission on the sale of the works or on the contacts that the artists will have with their clients.
The publication includes the following services and supplies:
- Curatorial texts by curator;
- Options of full or half page and captions;
- Italian and English Translation in two columns;
- Page with works and page artists (with website links and contacts);
- PDF Book Version to download and share with friends;
- N. 5 printed copies for free + Kit press.
- Artists list on website of Primo Piano
Prizes & Awards – Among the participants, our curator will select the first 5 best projects or finished works who will receive:
- an online publication on the Primo Piano Special Projects website in the network session (with the possibility of finding clients or corporates who commission the works);
- An interview by the curator and published on the blog Discover Art Journal;
- Free participation in the group exhibition in December 2020 in Italy.
Copy Right & Usage Rights – Artist retains all copyrights to their own images. Artists whose photographs are accepted for INVENTORY grant organization the nonexclusive right to use and reproduce submitted photographs for the purpose of promoting the exhibition, promoting the artist, promoting related programs and subsequent display on website, social media and online exhibition archives. The artist’s name and photo title will be included wherever the photographs are displayed.
How to apply:
- No fee is required for the selection of works / projects, during the acceptance phase. There are no limits for sending proposals.
- Ask for Full Guideline and Application Form and send portfolio works + CV + link website by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
About us – Primo Piano Edition is a cultural collaboration and innovation management that strengthens transnational connections among civil society actors in Europe and beyond. PPLG offers a space to build real, meaningful and sustainable relationships that can grow through shared social interests, enthusiasm for creative discovery and the joy of making new things happen together. At PPLG, we believe that these new initiatives are important creators of social good.