THE PLACES OF CULTURAL HERITAGE
(Palmieri Foundation, Vicolo dei Sotterranei, Lecce, Italy)
SHOW DATES From 7th to 21th March 2020
MANAGEMENT BY Primo Piano Special Projects
ART CURATOR DORES SACQUEGNA
ART WOMAN 2020 is Contemporary Art, Special Events, Performance! It is a unique exhibiting opportunity not to be missed!
The closing date for submissions is 31 December 2019
THE SHOW – In a period of great changes and conflicts, “Geo-Graphies” exhibition focuses on female identity in a world submerged by globalization, where artistic identities tend to be measured in a context approved by political divisions, by violence , by identity minorities. This exhibition wants to open a window on female creativity to recover the sense of the world and to give value to things, to feelings, to concepts.
Geo (earth) and Graphia (writing) become the key concepts on which the plurality of the various artistic interventions required here are grafted. The relationship with the earth, myth, work, prayer, dreams, abstractions, rituals are just some of the nomadic words that can be taken into consideration for a search outside and within time and that can activate in the observer , the sense of the world…
An evening filled with Special Events & Performances.
THEME, SIZE AND MEDIUM
With a view to offering Artists the widest possible remit – Artworks can be on any theme, in any medium 2D, Fine Art Photography, Printing, 3D, Installations, Sound, Light, Video, New Media, Interactive works etc.
- SMALLER SCULPTURE – max 40 x 40 x 60h cm
- BIGGER INSTALLATION/FLOOR SCULPTURE – max 200 x 200h
- MEDIUM VISUAL WORKS – max 100 x 100h
- BIGGER VISUAL WORKS – max 100 x 200h
- VIDEO ART/SHORT MOVIE – max 45 minutes
- 3D DIGITAL WORK (free size)
PUBLICITY & MARKETING
- Flyer and Invitation to artists, collectors, audience;
- PDF Catalog (to share and download) with curatorial text and picture on each artist;
- Press release with link to download catalog;
- Magazine, website and newspaper reports in kit press;
- Banner and posters;
- All the works on display can be for sale. Caption list price will be in the physical space of the foundation but also online on our stores. See Art. 7 “Artwork for sale”.
- Seminars and visual performance during opening day and following days.
- All unpublished projects / works (never published) and realized for this event are welcome. Otherwise works can be exhibited that have been carried out in the last three years. Among the unpublished works will be selected up to five artists who will be given the opportunity to be included in the art project catalog / volume “INVENTORY 2020” for free. To learn more visit website.
- Participation Certificate for all artists.
Further Info and Application Form at firstname.lastname@example.org