PPLG is known for having proposed and implemented quality cultural events for Italian and foreign public entities from which the professionalism and specificity of skills was appreciated. PPLG taking ideas and suggestions from the community, from local needs and making the most of the architectural heritage and territorial location, offers unique, custom events keeping in mind the inherent cultural and educational purposes, while developing the most of your budget and offering competitive and competitive solutions by the high value – cost.
– Specific requests
– Our proposals
• Proposing alternative exhibition venues for non-profit exhibition projects
• Forming ready exhibition concepts by categorizing collection depending on their characteristics such as chronological, style, technical characteristics etc. through the inventory recording system.
• Price expertise to insure the works.
• Concept determination
• Work selection
• Arrangement of work-venue relations
• Organizing technical support & Office Press
• Turning existing areas into exhibition venues for non-profit exhibition projects