To whom it is addressed – Artists of all nationalities, ages, backgrounds, etc. All media are accepted. It is important that the inserted works have never been published in catalogs. Large-scale installation projects never realized are also welcome. Publication offers the reader the opportunity to learn about unpublished works created by the artist or large-scale projects that can be commissioned for. Furthermore, it offers performers the opportunity to be known and to find new clients. Visual works of art (painting, photography, public art,installations, etc.) can be purchased during the book promotion campaign, and this will be an added value for all collectors who like to have the purchased work published. PPLG does not take any commission on the sale of the works or on the contacts that the artists will have with their clients.
Prize|Awards – Among the works / projects received, the curator together with the editorial committee will select a maximum of 12 unpublished projects that will be included in a GROUP EXHIBITION IN ITALY (see here show as example). The place and date of the show will be posted in 2020. The participants will also be able to exhibit the draft-drawings. For all other participants, they will be awarded a certificate of participation.
1) All images must be in high resolution (300 dpi CMYK). The exact color guarantees an excellent result.
2) All works must be accompanied by captions: Title, technique, measure, year, price (minimum and maximum)
3) Photographic works and mixed media multiples must have a limited and numbered circulation. We accept works that do not exceed the circulation of n. 25 copies.
4) The profile photo is always requested in high resolution
5) Brief description of the works / concept
a) Publication of n. 5 full pages (4 works)
b) Publication of n. 4 full pages (3 works)
c) Publication of n. 3 full pages (2 works)
d) Publication of n. 2 full page ( 1 work)
What is included:
- Full page texts included by curator (the texts are arranged in two columns for both languages);
- The works are full page and contain captions;
- Translation in English;
- Artists profile photos with website links and contacts;
- PDF Version to download and share
- Free printed copies
What is not included:
- Shipping books from Italy to the artist’s address. We will ask our couriers for a quote
Where it will be advertised:
- Social networks and websites;
- Press releases to journalists, magazines, curators, galleries, museums, collectors, art school;
- Free printed copies owner galleries, foundations and museums in Italy
To learn more about our curator click here
Ask for Info to: firstname.lastname@example.org