Primo Piano Edition is a cultural collaboration and innovation management that strengthens transnational connections among civil society actors in Europe and beyond. PPLG offers a space to build real, meaningful and sustainable relationships that can grow through shared social interests, enthusiasm for creative discovery and the joy of making new things happen together. At PPLG, we believe that these new initiatives are important creators of social good. For our new edition 2019 of INVENTORY Visionary Art Book we look for worldwide artists, who work across a variety of media technique and unpublished projects.
1) All images must be in high resolution (300 dpi CMYK). The exact color guarantees an excellent result.
2) All works must be accompanied by captions: Title, technique, measure, year, price (minimum and maximum)
3) Photographic works and mixed media multiples must have a limited and numbered circulation. We accept works that do not exceed the circulation of n. 25 copies.
4) The profile photo is always requested in high resolution
5) Brief description of the works / concept
Send docs and pictures best before of 31th December 2018 to email@example.com
a) Exclusive publication of n. 5 full pages (4 works)
b) Exclusive publication of n. 3 full pages (2 works)
c) Publication of n. 2 full pages (1 work)
d) Publication of n. 1 full page ( 2 works)
e) Half-page publication (n.1 work)
*All texts will be in Italian and English language by our curator
Options a – b- c – one page plus with critical text / Options d – e – half page critical text
For all publication formulas and published works, the artist will receive free copies. Further copies contact the publisher.
payment by pay pal at firstname.lastname@example.org – Object INVENTORY 2019